Monday, June 30, 2008

2 Days + 5000 Hands = Profitz

Ran good the last couple days, netting a $200 profit at 25NL. Also won $10 playing 10NL PLO for a little fun last night so things are going nicely. My Bankroll currently is at $615 and hopefully I can grind it up to $1500 in July so I can move up to 50NL. I have a decent amount of free time so I don't think my goal of $1500 by the end of July is unattainable. Its nice to finish July on an upswing running well after how terrible I ran all month. Overall Im up $300 since I moved to FR from 6max playing 10NL and 25NL.

Anyways, here's a few of my nice hands:





Anyways, so I get lucky to hit my Ace on the second hand, but wtf is QQ thinking here after the Ace flops?

Here's the graph, look forward to another exciting post in a few days.

1 comment:

Munchrs said...

whats ya winrate like at 10nl and 25nl FR?