Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Day Back

Alright, first day back playing. Deposited $500 this morning and played two hour long sessions. I was up $38.70 over 1052 hands and still ran like piss. I played very good and I think I only misplayed one hand. I think the best part of this whole thing is that I didn't once get upset at all and was calm and relaxed during both sessions. Might play a little bit more tonight, but Ive got a graduation party to go to this afternoon and I want to finally finish GTAIV aswell. Anyways, following are some of the big hands of the morning/afternoon.

Here's a few of the good hands for you:

Villain here is a complete donktard and I was just praying a diamond didnt fall on the river since I knew he would shove anything. He checked river OoP whenever he had a monster and shoved every time he missed. His hand actually threw me off, but guys, this is definately not how you want to play KK.




Here's a sick river bluff :). Villains bet here just looked so weak I couldnt resist. Obv after his comments I had to quickly go uncheck automuck winning hand and show him.



And I guess my image payed off




Here's some that didnt go my way





4 comments:

BigPotz said...

How do you post your hands into that hand replayer for your blog? It's cool.

bw07507 said...

www.pokerhandreplays.com

BigPotz said...

Thanks for your reply. I have a question for you, whenever you have time. I own Poker Tracker2, tried the Poker Office trial and just purchased Holdem Manager. Which do you think is the best. I liked Poker Office and have just started using Holdem Manager, which has some problems. The owner of Holdem Manager has been very helpful and very quick in his support where as Poker Office is supposed to be a bit behind and their support supposedly stinks. I like how Poker Office has so much detail in the window below each game but have heard so many good things about Holdem manager. I wanted to purchase Poker Office after the trial ran out but it's only yearly as opposed to Holdem Manager. I decided to purchase HM as opposed to PO. Do you think PO is better than HM? I'm having enough trouble with HM that I am wondering if I made a mistake and should have purchased PO. Thanks in advance.

Steve

bw07507 said...

Sorry bigpotz, didnt see this earlier. I have no experience with any program other than PT2 so I cant really be much help with u there. However, I know a few people who have switched to HEM and like it better than PT. PT3 will probably be the best when all the bugs are worked out, thats what I am waiting for. Stay away from PokerOffice its nowhere near as good as HEM or PT2.