Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Moving to Full Ring for Awhile

Alright, so after running terrible again at 6max I decided to make the move to FR for awhile just to see if I can get back on track/switch up my game a little. I did a sweat session with ChuckTs where I 6-tabled 10NL and it helped a lot as I haven't played FR in quite some time. So, the past couple days I have been playing 10NL and 25NL FR between 6-10 tables. Hopefully I can get it up to 12 tables soon. Its a lot more relaxing playing FR as I'm not involved in nearly as many pots and decisions just seem to be easier to make overall. Ive also been running pretty good which is a change. I'm about 0.5 Buy-ins above EV over ~4700 Hands.

Anyways, I'm going up to Buffalo for a couple days for my roommates birthday so I wont be playing any poker during that time. I've been waiting for awhile for this day, it should be a fun night. Nothing much else going on, will post again when I get another decent amount of hands played at FR.

1 comment:

Drew Joseph said...

I enjoy playing full ring much more myself, they still put it all in with top pair no kicker when u flop the set lol. I play on pokerstars and recently started my own blog check it out:

http://drewbabez.blogspot.com/