Saturday, August 23, 2008

10,541 Hands, $203.85

Well I'm still running pretty good in August even though I hit a nice $450 slide over the last few days. I won another 5400 FPP satty, so if you count that towards my winnings (which I do) I've only lost ~$242 the last few days. I can't really complain about that since I've been running so hot lately and including bonuses/FPP sattys I'm up over $2500 this month which is real nice. I played a couple 100NL sessions and did quite well actually. I think I was up ~$350 in 2 sessions, but I wasn't really comfortable there. $100 is a lot of money to me and I don't really like ever putting it all on the line for one hand so I've decided to stay at 50NL for awhile. Atleast until September is over anyways and then I may reevaluate my goals. I also withdrew $1000 to help pay for school/repair my car so even though I am technically rolled for 100NL (24 BIs), I feel much more comfortable playing with 50 BIs at 50NL. I've only got ~1700 more VPPs to clear to get Platinum Star status again this month so I should be able to do that. Once I get the 1700 more VPPs I will have enough to play another 5400 FPP satty so hopefully I can get my profit up to ~$3000 before the end of the month which would be quite nice.

Well, I don't really have much else to say so I guess it will just be a short update today. I'm off to school in a week and I cannot wait. Here's the graph:

2 comments:

Zach said...

Holy shit 10k+ hands in one day?

bw07507 said...

No, 10k hands since my last post :)