Thursday, October 30, 2008

Monthly Report aka I Run Good

Wow, what can I say, I can't believe that I'm posting this right now but I have a total profit this month over $5000. It has been by far my best poker month since I started playing and if I could keep it up I'd be making $60,000+/year working less than 20 hours a week which is a pretty good number :). Too bad my winrate this month wasn't sustainable at 100NL playing less than 20 hours a week. I played a lot of HU and 6max this month compared to almost all FR for the past couple months. HU was super profitable and half of my ring game profits this month came from 100NL HU. I ran super hot while playing HU and it was an interesting to switch it up a little bit, but I can't see myself playing HU regularly. The swings are absolutely ridiculous and not good for my mental stability atm.

I am debating whether or not to stick to FR or 6max or play a little of both next month though. If I play FR I'll most likely move to 200NL as I currently have over 40 Buy-ins for that level. If I play 6max I will most likely stay at 100NL for at least half of the month since I am not totally comfortable there yet. The only problem is that 6max seems to send me on life tilt every time I play so if that is the route I choose I will need to learn to control that. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards playing mostly 200NL FR and just grinding out hands/VPPs while 12 tabling (Maybe I'll get a new monitor and try 16). I think that will end up netting me the most total profit next month.

Alright, well I've got to go study a little bit. I'm gonna be too busy the next couple days to play any poker so that's why I'm posting my monthly report a little bit early. I've included my Graph and Winnings Summary for the month for your enjoyment. I didn't include a couple limits in my winnings summary, that's why the numbers don't match exactly. I also placed in 3/5 5400 FPP sattys and won $150 in tournaments to bring my grand total for the month to $5531.31.



2 comments:

ChuckTs said...

sexy consistent dude

Jay said...

Unbelievable month for you BW, keep it up m8!