Friday, October 17, 2008

Halftime Report (Sort Of)

Ok, so its not exactly halfway through the month, I'm a few days late. I wasn't gonna post one of these, but I am bored and decided why the hell not. I was waiting to post a report from my trip to Washington DC but I'm too lazy to upload all the photos from my camera/phone. Hopefully in the next couple days I'll put a full trip report up with photos, but for now I'll just let you know that it was a blast.

I know I haven't been updating frequently at all lately and its partly because I'm kind of busy, but also because I'm kind of lazy. Also, I don't really know what the hell to write about in these posts. I've been playing a bit of HU lately and loving it. Its so ridiculously fishy that I cant believe it. Took $320 from this guy today who never folded a pair ever. I just waited til I had top pair and 3 barreled. Called me down every time he had any piece of the board. It was nice. So far this month has been another great one and I'm on pace to beat last month so wish me luck. One thing that I have been pretty proud of myself for is that I haven't tilted in quite awhile (with the exception of one hand vs a shortstacker). I still do get angry sometimes which is my biggest problem with my whole poker experience. I wish that I could just keep a cool head the entire time I played no matter what happened. At least the anger hasn't been affecting my play and it doesn't happen too frequently. I've even had zach review some hands for me during downswings when I'm angry and he thinks that I play perfectly fine.

Here's the graph for the month so far. I have ~$500 more in bonuses/tourney wins so add that to the total. Also, I just hit over $10k total in ring game profits yesterday and went over $11k today. So yea, its been a good last couple days :)

1 comment:

Icemonkey9 said...

You are right you do go on a hot streak at 14k hands. I think that is all i have to hang on my head right now to keep my chin up :)