Sunday, September 7, 2008

School is in Session

Alright, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been pretty busy as school just started up again last Monday and I've been pretty busy. Well, I really can't say that I've been really busy, since most of my days have been just me hanging out with my roommates drinking, watching movies, etc. Classes really haven't gotten into full swing yet since it was just the first week, but I will probably be busier in the following weeks.

I've actually played a fair amount of poker in September. I am currently 12-tabling 100NL/PL FR and so far I'm doing pretty good. I'm surprised how beatable it is. I really don't see too much of a difference between 50NL and 100NL. I think I could probably legitimately run at at least 3 PTBB/100 while 12-tabling. I'm up $256 on the month and I haven't even been running well at all. I'm $250 below all in EV and I have been coolered quite a few times. I'm also loving how fast the FPPs are flowing into my account while playing 100NL. If I can manage to run decent the rest of the month and not hit a huge swing forcing me to move back to 50NL, then I should easily make platinum for the 3rd straight month. Unfortunately, there was no Sunday Million this week so I didn't get to play any 5400 FPP sattys. I hope they come back soon as they are my favorite way to spend FPPs. For now I'm just saving them up til I can start playing them again. I'm planning on making a video of myself 6-tabling 100NL FR in the next few days, so watch out for that one. Right now its bedtime since I got 8am class in the morning :\

The graph is mostly 100NL, but some 50NL mixed in aswell

No comments: