Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July is Half Over

Well, its halfway through July and I have played really well for the most part. For the beginning of the month I was playing amazing and running great too. I even won a couple sattys to the Sunday Mil and just traded the T$ for $208.55, so Im really up even higher than the graph suggests (by around $380 or so). So yea, July has been by far my best month up to now. I tried to jump up to 100NL a few days ago and that didnt go so well. Like always, when I try to move up limits I just start spewing, although I didn't play that bad and I was like $400 below EV at 100NL I did run a few stupid bluffs. Whatever, I took my shot, it didn't work out, I'll try again a little bit later.

I also withdrew $700 (panic syndrome kind of) after my $600 downswing, but I still have over $1500 in my BR which is enough to stick with 50NL for awhile. I also want to buy a new TV and I have a $300 gift card to best buy which I won from a Guitar Hero competition. I figure whats the point of playing poker if I'm not gonna withdraw anything to use in real life. So I'm actually about to hop on down to best buy and look at some LCD TVs. Hopefully I can get a nice 32 or 37 inch HD for around $1000. Hopefully after this I'll resist the urge to withdraw funds for awhile since I really do want to make it back up to and be successful at 100NL. Hopefully sometime next month I will be able to take another shot. I also am only 1300 VPPs away from Platinum and should easily attain that status this month which will be nice.

Anyways, here's the mid-month graph

1 comment:

Icemonkey9 said...

Nice work man, not bad for 2 weeks!! I think you are smart getting some money out and buying yourself something. I think a lot of guys do lose sight of the fact that you should reward yourself for the wins, and get something that you can't lose via bad beat. Enjoy it.