Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Graphs Galore

Ok, well maybe not galore, just 2 actually, but I know how everyone likes looking at graphs so I thought I'd make my title appealing to draw more people to my blog :)

Ive been doing super good at 50NL the last couple days as you'll see in the graphs and I just had to come on here and post about it. I am almost up $1000 in July already and loving my decision to switch to FR instead of sticking with 6max. I love being able to play 12 tables at once and I am not tilting nearly as much as I was with 6max. I think its partly b/c the game is slightly easier to play and I am in a lot less pots/bluffing a lot less so it is more stable. My BR is currently over $1500 so I should be set to stay at 50NL for awhile as long as I don't hit a massive downswing in the next couple weeks.

There was an interesting post at CC about moving up in limits that started to get me to think. I'm not sure if I would ever seriously consider moving up to 100NL over the next year no matter how big my roll got. I just don't know if I'm comfortable ever playing for 100 dollars at a time consistently like that. I would never really take a shot w/o at least 3k in my BR, so I'm still quite aways off anyways. It's just something thats been in my head lately. When I was at 25NL I wanted to take shots at 50NL all the time, even when I first started. I just don't feel that way now that I am actually at 50NL. Maybe my mindset will change once I get a few more hands in.

Well anyways, since the title of this entry is graphs galore, here you go.

First one is a PokerEV graph of all my hands at 50NL (To showcase my mad NSD skillz).



Next is all my FR hands from 10NL - 50NL

1 comment:

Icemonkey9 said...

Crazy run man, I am glad you are enjoying 50nl, and no need to think about moving up man, thats a while aways anyway. Continue the good run and i look forward to you producing a 50nl FR video!