Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back in Bizness!

Whatsup guys? I decided to reinstate my poker blog for 2010 and hope to be updating once a week or so. Ive decided to start setting some goals for myself to keep myself from being a bum for the whole year and posting on the blog will hopefully keep me focused on accomplishing my goals. I know a lot of you are probably saying to yourselves "Wait, I thought bw loved being a lazy sack of shit, waking up at noon every day, playing a few hands of poker, eating all sorts of unhealthy food, and generally being an extremely unproductive human being." Well that is true for the most part, but I have decided its time to make a change. First thing I did was decide to update my room with a new desk, new chair, and a wall mount for my tv. I included some pics for all to see.








Yea, pretty baller, i know.

Next, one of my friends just got certified as a personal trainer, so Im gonna help him out a little by giving him some business as I've been meaning to get into better shape for awhile and he will help me to stay motivated. Hopefully I can start working out 4 times a week again like I used to in college and just become a more healthy individual again. Planning on eating a lot better too.

As for poker, its been going great this year so far. On a nice little heater of sorts even though technically I am like $2k below EV. Obviously Im not complaining though. Ive run good in other spots. Ive mostly been playing 100 and 200NL 6max and HU, but recently I started fooling around playing 200, 400, and 600NL FR with some pretty decent results so far. I kinda of like the change of pace that FR gives me and it allows me to grind hands and VPPs which I cant really do playing HU. Anyways, here it is. Be jealous.


3 comments:

Icemonkey9 said...

Jealous. Nice set up man, i think if you take yourself seriously you could lay the foundation down to do this for a serious living for at least a few years.

Jurn8 said...

sick setup, sick month , nice to see the blog up again dude!

ChuckTs said...

lol 'snapcall' money clip