Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its Been Awhile

Wow its been a good long while since I posted on this blog. I've been super busy with school and trying to play as many hands as possible lately that I kind of forgot about this thing (Thats not entirely true, I've thought about posting many a times and ended up just saying fuck it). I've been running extremely bad lately and its causing me to tilt and spew off stacks like no other. I know I can't complain as I've run good all year up until the last 60k hands or so but it still is frustrating nonetheless. Even more frustrating is that a lot of my losses could have been avoided if i had just kept my calm and not tilted.

Im currently in my last week of classes and will have finals next week. Less than 2 weeks til I am done and graduated from college. I will have a B.S. in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Economics and I plan on playing poker for a living (atleast for a little while). Kind of interesting that I will have this nice expensive education and won't really be doing anything with it. Atleast I have my degree to fall back on if online poker dries up or I just get sick of it though.

Since my last post I bought a new car. A 2009 Honda Civic Si. I had never driven a manual transmission til I got this thing and now, after learning how to drive it I absolute love it. Can't imagine going back to an automatic. I attached some pictures of it below. I've been zooming around in that thing quite a bit the last month or so.

Anyways, I attached my profits for the year also down below just to show how I've been doing. I have an extra $1000 profit that I won on my laptop that I didn't import into my desktop HEM. So far theres absolutely nothing i can complain about with the year so far. Hopefully will be making ~$80-100k this year. I will be updating this thing much more frequently so check back soon for updates.






1 comment:

Jurn8 said...

Congrats BW, nice car + good job with your degree man. I hope you have fun and run well playing poker full time.
fwiw I have been thinking about this aswell when graduated from university although its going to be 3 years from now until I do graduate which hopefully I will be playing 100nl by then. I think its a great idea and a perfect time as you say because you have a degree as back up.
GL buddy and will cross link your blog.
Jurn8